Transform Your Audio and Music Skills Into a Successful Online Business
Take Charge of Your Music Career With Proven Music Production, Marketing, and Mindset Skills Guaranteed to Help You Succeed
Here's What I Help Musicians and Producers Achieve:
- Finish their productions so that they can proudly release their records knowing that their work stands up to professional standards
- Create an online marketing machine that helps them build a following of customers, clients, or fans for their music business
- Eliminate the sleazy "online marketing" taste from their mouth when it comes to selling their services because they’ll understand how to offer what they have to offer to the right people using authentic storytelling and creative content
- Diversify and increase their income with an online business strategy of digital products, the easiest way to break past the six-figure mark and beyond
- Develop the mindset and motivation they need to succeed through accountability and support to keep their musical momentum going
Check out some of our student stories and testimonials below:
"...my first online course launch wouldn't have been the same without him. That course sold over $14,000 in the first couple weeks."
"With his online business experience and achievements, Björgvin has been a real model to follow. The content he provides is phenomenal and helps me a lot by giving me ideas and direction on how to organize, monetize and implement my online platform as an artist and entrepreneur. He helped me tweak the sales page copy for my first online course launch I did via email and it wouldn't have been the same without him. That course sold over $14,000 in the first couple weeks."
-Chris Selim, Creator of Mixdown Online and The Ultimate Guide to Cubase. Montreal, Canada
"tens of thousands of dollars in extra business just from random people that had forgotten about me. It was weird how it instantly worked!"
"Like most audio engineers, I tend to be a little more audio-nerd than entrepreneur. Because of this, I frequently have "small business blind spots" which Björgvin has helped me to see and overcome. When he speaks, I take notes. His advice on writing and email marketing has dramatically changed my business. I don’t think anyone has anywhere near as much experience as he does...You have had a huge impact on me learning how to write decent emails and the benefit to my business was just bananas. It was tens of thousands of dollars in extra business just from random people that had forgotten about me. It was weird how it instantly worked!"
-Chris Graham, Mastering Engineer and Co-Host of the Six Figure Creative Podcast. Columbus, Ohio
Alex Joyal - From Starting and Stopping to Consistent Income
Lij Shaw - Diversifying Your Income Streams With Online Products
“When I needed to get my first online drum recording course launched, Bjorgvin showed me exactly how to craft a sales page and email campaign that perfectly paired my real-world studio stories and knowledge with the benefits the course offered my students. He took the mystery out of marketing by telling me how many emails to send, what to include, and when to send them. That email campaign still sells to this day and Bjorgvin’s coaching has brought in an additional $25k+ in course revenue for my business! When I need a great plan or just killer inspiration, I’m glad I’ve got Bjorgvin in my corner to help boost my business to the next level.” -Lij Shaw, Grammy-Nominated Studio Owner of the Toybox Studio and Podcaster Behind Recording Studio Rockstars.
Eric L'Esperance - Musician Turned Pro Producer
When Eric first joined us in 2019, I was struck by the quality of songwriting and songcraft that he and his wife Ash display through their duo, Ash & Eric. He has shown a true commitment to his craft and has exhibited a great deal of growth in his developing career as a producer and recording engineer. When Eric joined, he wasn't sure about his skills but he didn't want to keep paying for expensive studio time because he wanted total control over his music. Since building his home studio, he has recorded and released songs for The Promise is Hope, Ash & Eric, as well as for other local musicians in the Worcester area, making a name for himself as Eric "The Harvester" L'Esperance over at Harvest Root Recording.
From the Soul-Crushing 9-5 to Full-Time Freedom
Tim has improved his mixing and mastering skills to the point of gaining considerable recognition for his work in alternative hip hop, LoFI and EDM and he managed to quit his day job of 35 years to start his own studio business, becoming a full-time mixing and mastering engineer. He works out of his studio at Woodlands Lane Mixing and Mastering.
From Fullsail University to Audio Issues
John was a touring musician before his band was dropped by their label. He went to Fullsail University to pursue his passion for audio production where his professors used my materials from Audio Issues to complement their teaching. He shared with me how the personal attention and coaching he got from us has helped level up his skills and enabled him to create a side income from his studio skills and now he offers high-quality recording and mixing for independent bands over at 3003 Sound.
Gina LaMonte - No Knowledge to Pro Records
Gina came to us when the world shut down during COVID and she had to learn how to record, mix, and release her music on her own. She didn't think she had the ear to do it herself but through our programs, she discovered how to take her music to the next level. Take a listen to her interview to hear why she thought investing in our materials was "without a doubt the best investment she made."
"Without your support, I would have never dared to publish songs."
"I’ve tried to follow all your advice and tips throughout the whole recording and mixing process. It was you who really encouraged me to make the final step and release songs at last. I’ve gained much more confidence in my audio skills by attending your courses, reading your books, and watching your videos. Thanks a lot!!!"
-Michael Schu, Home Studio Musician, Germany
"...how to define my customer archetype was very valuable."
"Learning from Björgvin how to define my customer archetype was very valuable. It allowed me to create a lead magnet that has increased my subscriber rate. Taking this course has also allowed me to set up an email funnel that allows me to learn more about the people subscribing. Which is super valuable to me and them. With these tools I’m now on the right course to be able to release a product in the future.”
-Niclas Jeppssen, Professional Audio Engineer and Podcaster Behind Your Audio Solutions, U.K.
Make an Impact With Your Music
Hi, I'm Björgvin Benediktsson, Icelander, Musician, Audio Engineer, and Founder of Audio Issues.
I’m the author of the #1 Amazon best-seller, Step By Step Mixing: How to Create Great Mixes Using Only 5 Plug-ins, the business parable, You Get What You Give: A Simple Story for Finding Success in the Music Business, and the creator of the Audio Issues EQ plug-in.
I'm originally from Iceland, but I've lived in the United States since 2009. I've worked as a live sound engineer, a broadcast recording engineer, a professional touring musician, and a freelance mixing and mastering engineer. Since 2009 I've been helping musicians and producers like you make a bigger impact with their music and career.
I've run my own profitable businesses for 10+ years and I serve as a venture advisor in the New Venture Development program at the McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Arizona (the #9 public-ranked entrepreneurship program in the United States).
I have also been a coach and mentor to multiple businesses, both as a marketing strategist and a guest speaker for Phoenix Startup Week, SAE Insitute Madrid, and the TENWEST Impact Festival. My advice has been featured in publications such as MusicTech magazine, Startup Tucson, The Huffington Post, CD Baby's DIY Musician's Blog, Audiotuts, and the SAE Institute.
Currently, I help music, audio, and creative professionals level up their mixing and mastering skills, transform those skills into income, grow their online business with digital products, and systemize their marketing so that they can make a bigger impact with their music and audio careers.
Looking forward to helping you go pro and grow your music career!
Audio Issues Has Been Proudly Featured On:
Accelerate Your Music Career and Transform Your Skills from Amateur to Pro
The M3 Accelerator is a custom coaching program that will take your skills to the next level so that you can finally make an impact on your music career, grow your online presence, and earn income from your audio skills in today's online world.
How Does it Work?
The M3 Accelerator includes everything you need to transform your skills from amateur to pro so that you can confidently create great work, promote yourself online, and make money doing what you love.
You will set up a real music business where you can promote yourself, your services, and your products, increase your online presence, and command more authority in your niche so that you can reach more fans or attract clients who want to work with you.
The Helpful Hybrid Approach
This isn’t some program where we email you a bunch of videos and leave you on your own.
With both program materials and custom coaching designed around your specific situation, you will get the strategy and action plan you need to succeed.
You'll get a complete, holistic approach to achieving your goals, regardless of whether you're starting out your career or looking to grow out of the grind and find the freedom to do what you love.
The M3 Accelerator Helps You Level Up Your Skills in the Following Areas:
Home Studio Success Setup
- How to find the hidden pockets of time in your schedule so you can finally finish your songs, even if you have a full-time job and a family
From choosing the right equipment to optimizing your setup for the best acoustics, we'll cover everything you need to know to create high-quality music from home
- How to get the biggest bang for your buck when you're buying new equipment so you always get the right equipment for your studio
- How to get great tracks right at the source so that your mixing process is a breeze
Transform your music from amateur to pro with our comprehensive course on setting up your studio for success
Join our community of aspiring musicians and producers, and gain access to exclusive resources, tools, and feedback from experts in the industry
If you already have a home studio in place, we'll make sure it's tuned and treated as well as possible so that you can get great recordings straight from the source so that you can make records that people want to hear
Create an Amazing Portfolio of Work
You don't need a degree in audio engineering to create great work. The M3 Accelerator includes everything you need to make it easy to take your music production to the next level, even if you're a beginner
- Discover the simple system to finish your mixes and proudly release your records...every time you work on a song
- Tired of spending hours tinkering with your tracks, only to end up with mediocre results? The M3 Accelerator will help you cut down on wasted time and get the results you want faster
- With expert instruction and a supportive community of fellow music makers, you'll have all the resources you need to create the music of your dreams and attract the fans or clients you deserve
- If you're already confident with your audio skills, even better. Then you'll have a headstart on the program and can work on wowing your fans or clients with your already stellar work.
Authentic Attraction Machine
- Don't rely on word-of-mouth to get your music noticed - inside the M3 Accelerator, you'll learn the easy way to create systems that capture your audience’s attention and grows your online presence with fans, clients and customers
From building your personal brand to crafting a killer online marketing strategy, the M3 Accelerator covers everything you need to know to attract fans and clients that can't get enough of your music
- Whether you're just starting out or looking to take your music career to the next level, the M3 Accelerator will help you navigate the complex world of online marketing so that you can build a loyal fan base that can't get enough of your music
- Don't want to sell out? Don't worry. Discover the better way to market your services and products that doesn't come off as spammy and scammy.
Systems and Team Success
Say goodbye to overwhelm and hello to productivity - with our M3 Accelerator program, you'll learn how to work smarter, not harder, and get more done in less time.
- Don't go it alone - with our M3 Accelerator program, you'll learn how to build a team of contractors, outsourced service providers, and tools that can help you accomplish more than you ever thought possible!
If you're tired of feeling overwhelmed and stressed out by your music career, it's time to try a different approach. Our M3 Accelerator program is the ultimate solution for musicians who want to achieve their goals without sacrificing their time, energy, or sanity.
- Gone are the days of feeling stressed out and spread thin because there's too much to do and you don't have to hire full-time help to buy back your time. Once you implement automated systems and outsource your menial tasks you can focus on making a bigger impact with your music business.
Develop the Mindset and Motivation You Need to Succeed
- Unlock the secrets to a resilient mindset that will help you conquer doubts, overcome obstacles and stay on top of your game.
- Develop the essential soft skills that help you conquer difficult times, moments of doubt, and the ever-present imposter syndrome so that you can thrive as a musician in today's fast-paced, ever-changing industry
- Discover how to turn your imposter syndrome into your greatest asset, and become a confident, self-assured musician who is ready to take on any challenge
Get Feedback and Coaching for Continuous Improvement
Get constructive feedback on your music, marketing and business systems so that you can grow faster - support that no Youtube video can give you.
We’ll critique your mix portfolio, marketing copy and messaging on your website and socials, pricing on your services, and any product and service ideas you have to make sure they’re as strong as possible.
You don’t need to go it alone, and by getting coaching from a seasoned professional with over 12 years of experience in both the audio industry AND the online business world, you’ll get proven feedback designed to move the needle in your music business.
Who is the M3 Accelerator For?
The M3 Accelerator is for musicians, songwriters, composers, lyricists, producers, audio engineers, and other creatives who want to master their audio and music skills, increase their online presence to attract more fans and clients, diversify their income streams and succeed with their music skills.
We are only looking for dedicated individuals who understand that great things come to those who invest in their own skills and are willing to put in the time and effort to reach their goals and succeed with their music.
What Do You Get?
- Program Videos: Lifetime access to the in-depth, continuously updated program materials to view at your convenience
- Accountability: Q&A coaching calls to keep you focused and on track to reach your goals
- Personal Support: Six 1-on-1 coaching calls used within the first six months to keep your momentum going. You choose how we use these calls however you see fit. If you need me to help you mix your music, we'll work on mastering your understanding of audio engineering. If you need help growing your audience, creating content, or selling your products and services, we'll work on reaching your goals there.
The "Guaranteed Results" No-Brainer Guarantee
Make no mistake, the M3 Accelerator is NOT for everyone.
You’re ONLY a good fit if:
- You’re already working regularly on music
- You already have a decent home studio setup or willing to set one up
- You’re willing to promote yourself and your music through your website and social media.
- You understand that you need more than just musical skills to succeed and are willing to become a “musical entrepreneur.”
- You’re willing to be mentored and can take constructive criticism and advice on how to improve.
- You understand that success takes work and that there's no magic pill to make all your dreams come true.
If you check all those boxes you will get results inside the M3 Accelerator.
I only want to deliver results for my students and if you think you have what it takes to build a brand, increase your online presence, and grow your music or audio business, then you will succeed in our program.
We Work With You UNTIL You Get Results
Like you learned above, this isn't some course where you don't get the support you need when you need it. This coaching program is designed so that you don’t have to go it alone and can always come to us for support, accountability, and encouragement.
That’s why we will personally work with you until you get the results and start making an income with your music and audio business.
However, you must put in the work if you want to succeed. If you do, you’re guaranteed to see your success increase by following our program.
I take my guarantee very seriously. I am not interested in taking your money if you do not get any value from what I'm creating for you. So if you’re not happy, I’m not happy. Simple as that.
Disclaimer: No Magic Pills Available
This program will not give you a magic pill to succeed. If I had one of those, I'd be sitting at a European café sipping coffee and reading.
But what I can offer you instead is 15 years of experience in building a profitable business in the music industry that allows me the freedom to work on what I want when I want.
Lucky for you, the core mission behind my work is to teach musicians, producers, engineers, and other creative people like you music production skills to wow your clients and fans, the mindset that takes the sleaze out of marketing and selling, the success strategies that help you overcome your imposter syndrome, and the entrepreneurial principles you need to grow your business in today’s digital age.
How Much Does It Cost?
The M3 Accelerator program, combined with the other Audio Issues premium materials, our community, AND ongoing 1-on-1 coaching, requires an investment of $2,997 or 6 monthly payments of $599.
"Great information, thanks very much Björgvin. Looking forward to going through M3 Accelerator-I'm especially glad that it is a course where I will learn all how to market my music online but also be supported in the mixing and mastering of music-and then on to how to build a possible career as well- so cool- many thanks"
-Naomi, Musician and M3 Accelerator Student
Enroll Below and Accelerate Your Music Skills
Pick the investment option that works for you below to get started.
Still Have Questions?
If you still have any lingering questions about the program before you enroll and commit to your success, feel free to book a no-obligation Action Call here to get started.
M3 Accelerator Payment Plan
$599/month for six months
Easy Monthly PaymentsYes! I Want to Accelerate My Music Career